Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
How do bogie’s in your nose form? (sorry for weird question always wanted to know) :D (1 Comment)
why do birds fly but not humans
how old is the earth ? (1 Comment)
Have either of you met any of the scientists you are/were competing against?
How comes humans laugh to certain things and cry for others? In other words, why is our reaction the way it is to
what about your research helps you the most to answer what you get asked? (1 comment)
How do bogie's in your nose form? (sorry for weird question always wanted to know) :D (1 comment)
Are there rocks that can make gravity high? (1 comment)
hello, whats more efficient a turbo...or a supercharger ... (1 comment)
And the Fluorine zone winner of IAS 2010 is..... (6 comments)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?